Do you love the soft pastels of Easter and spring? Then you must have this packet of ‘Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper’ which has delightful pastels! This packet of 48 sheets of 12X12 paper is only available for two more days because it is a Sale A Bration product and Sale A Bration for this session ends February 28!
No, but I am here now! I needed a get well card and knew I could do double duty by showing a card and highlighting the paper, as well as mentioning a wonderful stamp set called ‘Speedy Recovery’ from the annual catalog.
Check out this paper!
Yes, Sal, and perfect for those cards where we need a front and back to match or at least blend, like these! Click on the image to go to the blogpost for that card:
Maybe someday but for now the time is crucial to post this card to show the beauty of the Dandy Designs DSP (Designer Series Paper) only available during Sale A Bration which ends Februray 28.
- Base: Highland Heather, 5 1/2 X 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Border: Dandy Designs DSP, 3 3/4 X 4 3/4, Die cut with 2nd largest Scalloped Contours Die
- Inside Strip: Dandy Designs DSP, 4 X 1/2
- Top Layer: Basic White, 3 1/4 X 4 1/2, Die cut with 4th largest Deckled Rectangle Die
- Stamp greeting in Memento Black Ink at bottom
- Stamp cup on a 2 X 2 1/2 piece of Dandy Designs DSP, Fussy Cut, for a left handed version like I used here, be sure the design you want is on the backside of the side you stamp.
- Stamp the flowers from Speedy Recovery directly on the Basic White toward the top
- Stamp the little tag on the flowers on a scrap of Basic White, fussy cut
- Adhere the cup over the flowers
- Make a tiny bow of twine and glue a length of twine at top of cup
- Using glue dots adhere the tag to the cup
- Pop up the layer with stampin’ dimensionals
- Embellish! I used Wink of Stella on the tag and three pearls in matching colors.
Thank you for spending a little time with me today! March 1st I will be ordering the new annual catalogs (May ’23 – April ’24) to be mailed directly to you so please let me know if you would like a hardcopy. text: 303-815-0838 or email [email protected].
The hostess code is C3XMWVCS. Using the code, you will automatically be shopping with me, otherwise you may need to select me as your demonstrator. Click on little Sal in the computer to shop:
SAL, Spring is not A Long ways away