Set your clocks Stampin’ Friends for 10 am tomorrow, June 27, if you own the Stampin’ Trimmer and want to get a stock of blades so you can always use this wonderful cutting tool!
- Item number #126995.
- You can order 3 sets. Each set has two blades.
- The cost is $6.00 per set.
Tuesday hostess code: RZAR6EQX- order a bit more in products to meet your club commitment
Saturday hostess code: BE3FYSDG – order a bit more in products to meet your club commitment.
Check out the Clearance Rack. Numerous stamp sets were added this week – many from the Holiday catalog!
Don’t try to order before 10:00 tomorrow or you will get an error message. Once the supply has sold out you will get an error message. Last time we sold out in 40 minutes so set your clock!
Hello Stamping Friends,
We had a fun day Saturday at the catalog launch. Jo and Lucille had cards to sell and Christine brought cute little boxes to sell that she had made and filled with chocolate kisses. I had many stamp sets and tools for sale and those that didn’t sell will be posted here on the blog under the tab “bake sale” after we return from Yellowstone.
I traveled to a funeral held on Thursday and was glad to have our new Stampin’ Up! bags to pack all my tools so I could make the In Color bookmark at the motel so it would be ready for the make-and-take at Saturday’s event.
The bag held the Stamparatus bag and the 12X12 paper carrier and the inks, stamp set, punch, shammy, ribbons, markers and more. Love it!!
So what did I come up with for the Make- And -Take that would introduce our five new colors?
Drum roll…… introducing “New Wonders”:
Isn’t she adorable? The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper is the perfect background for her and all the new In Colors:
The words describe our new catalog!!
My club members were looking at our club schedule to see when they would be able to earn the New Wonders stamp set:
This set is a hostess set and can be earned by hosting a party or purchasing $150 or more of products. It is also a DistINKtive set with all the amazing dimensions of that special type of stamp. Do you notice how the pages on the bookmark look 3D?
Be sure and notice the Rococo Rose and Pretty Peacock ribbons used together on the bookmark. They are unique and beautiful!
- In Color Base (Rococo Rose) 2 3/8″ X 8 1/2″ – corner rounded at the top
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) Perennial Essence 2 1/4″ X 8 3/8″ – corner rounded
- In Color strips to stamp the pages in each color 1 1/2″ X 3 1/4″ – 5 In Colors, stamp and fussy cut the pages only on each color
- Shimmer White for angel 2 1/2″ X 2 1/2″ Stamp, color and fussy cut. I left the pages on the image and then glued the Purple Posy on top of the Shimmer White. The darker colors won’t show the little hands as well.
- Shimmer White for greeting 2 3/4″ X 1 3/4″- use the 2nd smallest oval in the Stitched Shapes framelits
- 5″ ribbon in Pretty Peacock and Rococo Rose
- 8″ twine
Each year I do a Color Chart for the five new In Colors and the stampers make one at the catalog launch. The colors will be current through June 1st of 2021. Each year a new set of five In Colors is introduced and those colors stay current for two years.
Contact me if you would like A) the set of 12 color charts or B) just the new In Color Chart and new comparison charts. The full set is $12, the new comparison charts and In Color Chart are $6. The 12 charts are the Basics, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, Brights, Greens, Blues & Grays, Oranges & Yellows, Purples & Browns, Reds & Pinks, In Colors 18-20, In Colors 19-21.
I would love to earn your business and be your demonstrator! I have clubs that meet on Tuesdays and Saturdays every other month and in the off month I have Stamp A Stacks or other crafting events. Check out the calendar to see what’s in store for this coming year!
SAL, Stamp A Lot, Smile A Little, Share A Love
Click on little SAL to shop or the calendar to check out events.
Click on the image for the PDF!
Use hostess code GZG4SMXW and earn one raffle ticket for each $10 order from the new catalog.
You do not have to be present to win. The basket includes:
- Tickets are $2 at the Catalog Launch on Saturday, June 8, from 9-3!
- Catalog scavenger hunt at 10:00 and 1:00 with prizes.
- Thank you box for the first 16 people purchasing from any of our great crafters who will have cards and other items for sale as well as gently used crafting products.
SAL, Sail At Launch Saturday