Home » Posts tagged 'Very Best Occasions Stamp Set'
Tag Archives: Very Best Occasions Stamp Set
It is the last day to take advantage of the Stampin’ Up! sale on products in the annual catalog:
10% off all punches
15% off almost all stamps (only host stamps excluded)
20% off dies
20% off all embossing folders
20% off all non-specialty and non-assortment Designer Series Paper
Shop now for your crafty friends’ Christmas presents and save enough to purchase something for yourself!
November host code is AQFMCV2F
Mark your calendars for December 1, 2022 for purchase of retiring products in the Mini Catalog – some at a 60% discount!
Click on the blue for a list of products in Excel format. Keep your eye out for great lists reformatted by other friendly demonstrators who share their work on Demonstrator Planning Place in Facebook.
We will see much more about this sale in the upcoming weeks!
Thank you/ Thanksgiving Card
I used the Handmade Wishes stamp set for the greeting on this card; the stamp set will be retiring even though the punch is carrying over. Strange but true. The outline stamps for the punch can be used with any greeting, not just Christmas, and right now you can get the stamp set and punch as a bundle at 10% off.
I tried several coloring techniques with the Leaf Fall embossing folder but liked the embossed look without coloring the best:
I used a combination of gold and copper embossing on the greeting. The outside is gold, the inside is copper.
Sigh…… it’s one of those days! The software I use to add the watermark froze up and the camera isn’t catching the colors. But you need to see the Handmade Wishes stamp set before it goes away and, more importantly, you need to see this die that is on sale today:
Today, you can get 20% off this Mini Pocket Envelope Die! It is the perfect size for gift cards and look at all the other dies that are included:
A miniature oval, branch of leaves die, scalloped rectangle, tags and tiny dies to punch circles or a slot for twine or ribbon! And check out the little bow you can make with two of the dies. You need this die – trust me – no more manually cutting and scoring to make a gift card holder, it is all done with the die.
Recipe for Thanksgiving Card
- Base: Thick Very Vanilla, 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Layer 1: Thick Very Vanilla, 4 3/4 X 3 1/2, (X2) outside and inside
- Layer 2: Thick Very Vanilla, 4 1/2 X 3 1/4, embossed with Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder
- Inside Gift Card Holder: Designer Series Paper (retired), 4 1/2 X 5, die cut with Mini Pocket Envelope Die; stamp the very top of the gift card holder in Versa Mark with ‘For You’ from Handmade Wishes and emboss with copper embossing powder.
- Greeting: Very Vanilla, Scrap, stamp with border from Handmade Wishes stamp set in Versa Mark and emboss with gold embossing powder. Stamp ‘Endlessly Grateful’ from Very Best Occasions stamp set and the scrolly from the Handmade Wishes stamp set in Versa Mark and emboss with copper embossing powder. Punch with the Handmade Tag Punch
- 7″ of ribbon folded in thirds and attached to the back of the greeting with glue dots
The small leaves I used on the inside are from the retired Square Pilllowbox dies and the front open leaf, die cut in gold, is from the retired Stitched Seasons Framelits dies. The two leaves at the bottom left of the greeting are from the retired Gathered Leaves Dies with the larger leaf die cut in copper foil and the smaller in brushed metallic foil.
Well, Sal, it is the wave of the future! I am going to use what I have and sell off what I know I won’t ever use. If you are following and want a puritan Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, one who uses only current products, you may want to unfollow me.
Not yet, Sal! After almost 14 years I have a lot of products to sort and match up with dies. But stay tuned. My regular customers and downline will be notified by email and then the products will be posted in the Bake Sale tab and other internet sites.
Purchase in November with the host code: AQFMCV2F and you will receive a $10 gift certificate from me to use on any Bake Sale products.
For now, check out the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog sale! The sale ends today. Click on little Sal in the computer to shop!