Take a look at one more Christmas card that I would like to journal before moving on to birthday cards!
And it lights up when you press the little snowflake!
This was a kit that I ordered from…
Yes, Sal! They offered a kit which included the stamp set, the light mechanism and the little jewels on the front. I purchased the ovals from them separately.
Hero Arts for the stamp set and Pinkfresh studio for the ovals!
- Base: Thick Basic White, 4 1/4 X 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Layer: Poinsettia Designer Series Paper, 4 X 5 1/4
- Outside Oval: Basic White, 4 X 5 1/4, Stamp then die cut with the large oval die
- Inside Oval: Basic White, 3 X 4
- Inside Strip: Poinsettia Designer Series Paper, 1 X 4
- Greeting: From the Stampin’ Up! ‘Itty Bitty Christmas’ stamp set, Stamped in Memento black ink
- Bow: Red glitter ribbon, 6″
- Small snowflake mounted above the battery on the backside of the oval
- Adhesive strips: you will need adhesive strips on the back of the oval
Note: In the video Deb Valder used extra layers of adhesive strips for the oval to have room for the light mechanism. I used Stampin’ Up! adhesive strips and only needed the one layer, so hers must have been narrower in width.
It really helps, even if I just want to refresh my memory on how the EZ lights are mounted.
Click on little Sal in the computer to go to Teaspoon of Fun. The kit showed that it was out of stock but I called and talked to them since I wanted to have a class and they were able to order me two kits, extra EZ lights and the candle gem light toppers for those in the class that didn’t want the stamp set. They have excellent customer service!!
SAL, Stamp A Lot
Well, Sal, ‘little Sal’, you are my gravatar, Big SAL is my closing greeting that I use for word play with an S an A and an L.