Hello Stamping Friends,
Today I have a simple side step card to show you and the retiring list is out! Our new catalog will go live May 3rd with amazing new products to satisfy your crafting needs, but sadly many of our favorites will retire and no longer be available. Some retiring products are 50% off! They are only available while supplies last so don’t tarry if you still have items on your wish list or need to restock things like embellishments or paper. Shipping goes up April 1 so now is a good time to save a little on shipping, additionally costs go up a little in the new catalog so you may want to check your inventory of essential papers and restock.
That is a good idea, Sal, I know my wishes change when I see great sales! Click on the blue for a printable pdf, thank you to Sandy McManus for sharing her wish list!
Click on the banner to go directly to the store.
Click on 1. for a list sorted by discounts with 50% first in list; 2. large print of the retiring list; 3. English only list
Thank you to Deb Snyder for her great job of providing us user friendly lists!
If you enjoy sorting your own way using Excel, the following is a list in Excel with drop down boxes where you can select -English only, or – 50% only, or stamps only, etc.
Right again, Sal, I thought I could add the banner and then attach a link in an email and there was no link – embarassing! Whew…. they all work this time! Please let me know in the comments if you find these useful.
Now, let’s look at a Simple Side Step Card. I saw this design on Lori Pinto’s Lollipop Paper & Ink blog and used it for my Case The Creator #2 Challenge with my stamping group. I send out instructions and the link to a video and the group makes a card to share at our 4th Tuesday of the month Zoom meeting. It is so cool to see all the different cards from one set of instructions!
And here is the file if you don’t want to print it out:
I used the SAB Daffodil Afternoon designer series paper for my background and the Daffodil Dies for my card:
Joy Meadows used the Pierced Blooms Dies for her beautiful card:
Ann Hausmann used the Sale A Bration Friendly Hello set with the Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper:
Heather Guitreau used the Art In Bloom bundle with its Bloom Hybrid Embossing folder and dies:
They are all beautiful and so fun to see the variety! Thank you for participating!
I made a thank you card using this same style. I used the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set and the retired Love You Lots stamp set and the SAB Thoughtful Blooms set. I used the New Horizons DSP and then sponged the front to match the DSP after masking the stamped images. The hedgehog is the little one in the set and I used the reverse image technique to face him toward the right. Just use a silicone pad and your stamparatus, stamp the image several times in Memento on the silicon pad and then carefully lay your paper on top and burnish to get a nice reverse image.
Join us next April 26 at 11:30 MT for the Case The Creator #3 Zoom meeting! The instructions and Zoom link will be posted on the blog in April or text me your email and I will include you on the Zoom invite. 303-815-0838. We would love to have you join us and share your creation!
- A pdf of the new catalog is on your demonstrator website under catalogs. Anxious? Join Now
- Customer Manager is open until March 31 to order catalogs to be delivered to your customers
- If you earned a Sale A Bration reward it is redeemable now through May 11
- Preorder from the new catalog begins April 1
- Several supply items are currently on sale
- Registration for Stampin’ Up!’s first virtual creative event is April 5 – April 19 (Event is in June)
- Shipping prices increase a bit April 1. From 6.95 minimum to 7.95 and from 10% to 11%.
- Products are no longer backordered due to delay in shipping times
- Prices are going up in the new catalog for many items
- The new catalog goes live to customers May 3
- The retirement list is out and products are available only while supplies last
- In Color products are the first to sell out so order now if you need any of the retiring In Color products
Yes and we still have the following, click on each ad to see the details:
The hostess code for March orders is N9P47DJX.
Thank you for sharing some of your precious time with me!
SAL, Spring At Last